Friday, September 20, 2013

| Houston Dog Runner


Unlike the typical dog walking service, I am an avid distance runner and experienced dog handler.  I specialize in exercising your dog far more then your standard 30 minute walk. I firmly believe that running is absolutely necessary for a healthy dog.  Running will help maintain your dog’s weight, improve muscle tone, maintain a strong cardiovascular system, and build endurance.  Running is also beneficial to your dog’s physical and mental health.



Dogs Come First – My most important commitment is to the dogs and their needs, not profit or convenience. My main objective when running a dog is to meet  each dog’s individual fitness requirements and increase his or her sense of well-being.
Client Commitment – I strive to ensure that every client and dog is 100% satisfied with the services I provide, and work to create and maintain friendly relationships via phone, email, and personal contact.
Integrity – My clients entrust me with their pets and their homes. If a mistake is made, I take responsibility for it and work hard to find an acceptable resolution.
Honesty – Each client receives the length and quality of service they have requested each and every time. Any incidents that occur while servicing a pet will be reported to the client immediately.
Education – I research every dog breed I run to find out any specific needs that I should cater to.  As I learn more about supporting health in dogs, I will share information with my clients and my community.
Exceptional Service – My goal is to provide exceptional service for my clients and their four legged friends.  I work hard to provide competitive and fair rates for all services provided.
Data for Evaluation – I am obsessed with collecting and evaluating data.  I keep a spreadsheet with time, distance, and pace for each dog I run so I can evaluate their progress.  I am happy to share this data with you at anytime for no extra charge. (all runs tracked using Nike+)


CONTACT PHONE: 505-228-6049


RECEIVE 50% OFF YOUR FIRST DOG RUN.  ”LIKE” THE HOUSTON DOG RUNNER FACEBOOK PAGE AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.  PLEASE MENTION THIS OFFER WHEN WE TALK.
THEN, RECEIVE 50% OFF YOUR 2ND DOG RUN FOR SIMPLY WRITING A REIVEW!!  SAVE $ 28 INSTANTLY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY


CONTACT EMAIL: gregoire6@mac.com

No comments:

Post a Comment